Friday, October 03, 2014

Come and See Me at the NW Tea Fest


If you're in the Seattle area this weekend, come and see me at the Northwest Tea Fest!  My Portland tea friends and I will be very involved this year, supporting many tastings, classes and events.  I'll specifically be involved with the Wu-Wo brewing, hosting a tasting focused on bowl-style brewing and assisting Shiuwen Tai (Floating Leaves Tea) with her class on the World of Taiwanese Teas.  

See the program: http://www.nwteafestival.com/program14.php  

This weekend is always one of the highlights of my year!


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Looking forward to the blog posts that will be generated by this event!

Angela McRae said...

If only I were a wee bit closer! (But I hope I can look forward to a blog post or two about the festival?)